Footwear – STC Wildland Boots
- Fire resistant waterproof 2 mm leather upper with sealed seams.
- Multilayered made boot offering a protection against chainsaw cuts, certified CSA Class 3 (28 m/sec chainsaw speed as per ISO 11393-3).
- Composite toe protector and puncture-resistant insole.
- Breathable and abrasion resistant Cambrelle lining with antimicrobial treatment.
- Waterproof, breathable and resistant to pathogens Drylock III membrane.
- 200 g Thinsulate insulation surrounding the foot.
- Removable STC molded insole made of PU foam.
- 90° heel angle.
- Scuff resistant bumper toe increasing wear protection.
- Warrior outsole made of direct injected natural rubber.
- Speed lace system.
- High visibility reflective inserts.
- Fire resistant Kevlar thread.
- Padded tongue and collar allowing extra comfort.
Link to Catalog: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tt52nro6o385t58/STC.pdf?dl=0